Wednesday, September 15, 2010

'20' White Room

I really wanted to catch the Maison Martin Margiela exhibition on at Somerset House this summer, but unfortunately I was really busy and missed it (by a day as well!) Having moved home for the rest of this year now, I started redecorating my bedroom in June, and MMM's white objects were what directly influenced my decision to go for a white theme. That and the fact that I'm far too indecisive to pick a specific colour scheme!




MMM's exhibtion '20'


My finished bedroom



Images courtesy of MMM's facebook page & my camera.

4 comments:

Cindy Whitehead said...

Love the all white look - your bedroom looks awesome!

Cate Adriana B. said...

great pics!

t said...

Your room looks nice!


http://initialed.blogspot.com

Jillian Hobbs said...

AMAZING photographs especially the first two they are truly fantastic!